1st Day in Wipro as a Fresher


Image result for 1st day in wipro

The day when I got the reporting mail I was having very clear mindset that I will not join Wipro under any circumstances. 
My family members were forcing me to rethink and said do not worry about bond you can quit it anytime and just before 3 days I decided to give it a try.
Finally the day came when i first stepped in to one of the INDIA'S largest companies as "Project Engineer"
I had arrived one of the largest city in India and also interestingly, undisputedly the "fattest" city too one day prior to my Date Of Joining .The truth is neither. I was simply a typical fresh graduate stumbling out of the shelters of school-life and into the corporate world.However, I guess more importantly, armed with a passion for self-discovery and an unwavering desire to constantly venture beyond the unknown to test myself. It was a chill and cloudy morning when I first stepped into Wipro Limited campus, Doddakanneli, Sarjapur, Bangalore. I literally felt my dream of working with Wipro come true on that day. And since then, I have had an opportunity to meet so many wonderful people. The first day on the job is often the worst, but some companies are turning to orientations that seem more collegiate than corporate.
In the very start security official verified Offer letter and a photo ID Proof (It can be any ID card with your photo) and issued a Guest pass to all new campus joiners. 

On joining date we were asked to report at Koramangala Wipro office, Bengaluru and after reporting and collection of temprory Id card ( green card) for new joiners, we headed towards Wipro Sarjapura which is the corporate office of IT Services, Consulting, System Integration & IT Outsourcing .

Once we reach the Sarjapur office, I was seeing 3 tall buildings, where I had never seen such tall bulidings in my life till that point. I was amazed and they took us to SjP1 campus for joining formality and it took around 5–6 hours to complete. Meanwhile they had provided a nice lunch.

Normally,on the first day you would go through all the document related activities,followed by 2 day induction.  In which, you would be familiarize with corporate terms and code of business conduct,companies policy,etc.

First 2 days Induction program by which they will train us to mould ourselves frm campus fresher to a corporate.We can also ask doubts about transportation , Corporate Sim cards etc etc in these days
Next some communication development things followed by PRP
For the first week training will be in Electronic city and then other part of training will be in other campuses in Bangalore. 

1 comment:

  1. top 10 iron rich foods: We all know that Iron is one of the essential elements of the human body. In fact, human blood consists of a high percentage of Iron. As per the study, about 70% of the human body Iron found in the human blood, Red Blood cell.

    ReplyDelete